06/04/2011

Lovely Lady From the Seas

Lovely lady from the seas,
Long I waited solid ground
Let's not hush to false conclusions
Bout this land that last I found

Every land is but ilusion
Strongholds, castles for the mind
Less than end, a mean to find
Uncharted ways to ride the seas

;

Conforme desço a vela mestra
evito olhar ao mar que chora
Um pranto mudo
Um canto pobre
Fardo nobre que esqueci

E calo um grito ao soberano,
a um tempo certo e conclusivo

Ignoro o drama, esqueço a dama
que enfim achei,
pensei que amei,
e então deixei de procurar

Hope someday you'll reach the shore
Hurts me leaving you afloat
If something wrong I did in life
Was keep you from my melting core

Came so close,
and yet so far

;

Loura aura matutina
Pinta um dia inesperado
No qual bebo embriagado
Da ironia do universo

Sorvo dúbio a minha sina
Fora d'água e ainda imerso

I may build bridges, alleys, homes
But first of all i'll set this port.
One last star to guide my heavens
Lighthouse kept in mind of you

If ever sick and wet you linger
Tired of falling through the storm
Know the truth of my intentions
Use this light
to set your north.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário