16/06/2009

Fragmento - "Facts in the case of the Departure of Miss Finch" de Neil Gaiman

And part of me - the writer part of me, the bit that has noted the particular way the light hit the broken glass in the puddle of blood even as I staggered out from a car crash, and has observed in exquisite detail the way that my heart was broken, or did not break, in moments of real, profound, personal tragedy - it was that part of me that thought, (...)

Tradução:

E parte de mim - a minha "parte-escritor", que notou o efeito peculiar da luz sobre o vidro quebrado numa poça de sangue mesmo enquanto eu saía de um acidente de carro, e observou com detalhes precisos a maneira que meu coração se partiu, ou deixou de partir, em momentos de profunda tragédia pessoal - foi essa parte de mim que pensou, (...)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário