10/03/2011

Silvered Lady Moon

It's always night when she appears
Who is this silvered lady moon?
It's a good night, but she's crying
as something hopes she cried for me

;

I'm all alone,
no sword in hand

From where I come
a foe's
a friend

;

Would I dare hope these tears for me?
Stronger men have surely failed

Am I enough to cross this ocean?
Wiser ones might promptly flee

I never could
with the simplest maze of masks
So who am I
against her doorless house of mirrors?

;

I hope we can
I hope we will

I hope we find a way to be
some more than
two
more
people
[try] [cry] [lie]
ing


Where would her secrets
lead this clown
Who's never finished a single path?


I hope and dream, but cannot see
why should I
stay
put, and
just
wait

How should this jester
steal the crown
before she's
face
to
fac
e
with death
?
.
.
.

As paralyzed I watch her tears
My melting fears release my feet
Her sightless eyes stare through my shadows
Just one more step and she might see

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário